** the next print order cut off is Tuesday 24th April. Orders need to be in by 8pm and be paid for, to be included in this batch........
** I do not do stud shoots, sales photos, or promotional shoots.
- All photos are copyright © to Angie Rickard Photography. Photo proofs are NOT to be downloaded, photographed, or copied in any way.
- STOLEN PROOF is exactly that.....STOLEN. Purchase the image legally.
- NO EXCUSES...... No-one has my permission to use STOLEN PROOFS in any way, shape, or form. The use of stolen images is considered to be theft.
* All purchased photos are suitably cropped, straightened, and color enhanced. Any minor retouching such as fly and manure removal will be attended to.
* Photos ARE NOT available as instant downloads. The retouching is done as you purchase them, they are then emailed, or printed and posted to you. High res digital files are resized for you, ready to print or use at the ordered size.
*Each purchased photo, both digital and print, has a digital signature of my name placed on them. If any STOLEN PROOF is displayed anywhere, on any forum/website/facebook/Instagram etc with the words STOLEN PROOF on it, then it is stolen, not purchased. Please report any STOLEN PROOFS. If you want a photo to advertise or promote you horse or pony, purchase one,..... it will not have STOLEN PROOF on it.
*Your purchased digital files will be emailed to you within 48 hours, usually the same day depending on show commitments, so you don't have to wait long at all! They are presented professionally to you, without the horse covered in flies or piles of horse manure spoiling your photo.
*Ordered photos are "made to order" from the original file. Please check the size and dimensions before you order......5x7" shape is different to 8x10" etc. An allowance of at least 1cm around the border is made to allow for framing.
*Prints are available in Lustre finish. Please advise if you wish to have Glossy prints. All prints are printed by a Professional Photo Lab on Kodak Professional Endura paper, not on a home printer or kiosk printer. Print sizes other than regular sizes are available on request, such as 6x4, 8x12, A4, 10x15, 16x24, 20x30 inches. *Discounts apply to multiple copies of the same size/image.
ANY photo editing or changes incurs an editing fee ...........in addition to the photo cost . This includes removing background objects, blurring, lightening, background change etc. Horse conformation WILL NOT be altered in any way. Edited photo prices are shown in the price list. Please allow 14 days for any edited photo to be completed. Some background samples are shown in the photo gallery......if you do not specify your preference, I will choose one!
Montages can be made up of any combination of photo's, please enquire if you have any special requests. The event name, date, horses name, riders name, etc can be included if required. These details MUST be included at the time of ordering in the notes section, but please remember to save/submit the notes section.....and check your order confirmation email.
Email Images Low Resolution
Images can be sent by email for WEB USE ONLY, such as websites and Facebook, at 8x10" at 72ppi, 900px wide. These are NOT suitable for printing.
Email Images High Resolution
Digital images can be emailed to you in 3 sizes.....high resolution 5x7" at 300ppi (up to 1MB), , 6x8" at 300ppi (1.5-3MB) or 8x10" at 300ppi. (3- 5MB) These ARE suitable for your own printing needs at the specified file size, multiple copies, magazine adverts, promotional adverts, breed Journals & web use. The 5x7" files are not designed to be made into huge poster prints. Large prints can be purchased for your needs. **You are responsible for their storage/archive once emailed.. Please check your inbox and junk mail folders if you have ordered digital photos, especially if you have a Hotmail email address!
*Any purchased digital file may be used for private and commercial use, there are no restrictions or commercial use fees.
Are now available for multiple prints and digital files, for 5 or 10 items of the same size/type.
* I do not offer free or paid private secretarial services. Once I have received your order and payment, the order will be emailed to the address on your order form, not a third party and numerous other addresses. Any requests for "contact society or person X about the photo etc" will be treated as SPAM and ignored.
**NO Facebook orders will be accepted. Orders MUST be placed through the easy to use, online ordering system. It works on phones, tablets, and computers.
***If you want your prints done urgently, before the next print cutoff, and express posted to you, there is a fee of $35.00 on top of your photo order.
- **Orders are not processed until full payment is received and cleared. For print orders, please allow 14 - 28 days for delivery following payment.
- Print orders are done in batches every 2-3 weeks, depending on show commitments.
- *Email orders will be processed as soon as possible, depending on show and other commitments, usually within 48 hours. For edited digital files please allow 14 days.
- Refunds or replacements are not given unless the photo/s you ordered are proven to be defective or faulty, or the incorrect photo/s have been supplied from my end. A "change of mind" or "dont like it" or "oops I ordered the wrong one" does not qualify for a refund.
Photos are sent via Australia Post regular mail, in a strong rigid envelope, or mailing tube. If your order is damaged in transit, you are required to fill out and lodge the appropriate Aust Post forms. I am not responsible for Aust Post delivery times......please forward all complaints to them!